Spreading the cost of keeping your pet in good health
To enable you to spread the cost of routine treatment, we have designed our own practice loyalty scheme – the VIP Plan – for dogs, cats and rabbits. For further details see the Pet Health Plan leaflet.
- Signing up to the VIP Plan means you get:
- Regular checks and maintenance of good general health for your pet
- Convenient monthly payments for routine treatments and service
- Discounts on additional services
- Prevention is better than cure!
- See our leaflet below for further information
Regular visits mean that we have the opportunity to administer necessary vaccinations and dispense accurate and up-to-date worming and flea treatments. In addition, an overall clinical examination gives us the opportunity to carefully monitor the general health of your pet and offer adivce, support and treatment planning, which in many cases may prevent problems arising in the future.
The cost of maintaining the good general health of your pets is distributed throughout the year by making monthly Direct Debit payments – it couldn’t be simpler. VIP Plan members also qualify for additional discounts on other items in the practice.
Spread the payments and reduce the cost of your pet care now, ask us about the VIP Plan.